Microsoft Acpi-compliant Embedded Controller Driver Windows 10 T430

This page contains the driver installation download for Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller in supported models (ThinkPad T60p (8744C9U)) that are running a supported operating system. I'd like my Windows application to communicate with an Embedded Controller device in a Notebook through I/O ports 62/66. When running on XP, the communication might collide with 'Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller' driver which does the same thing. Microsoft ACPI Compliant System Drivers Download. Find All Microsoft ACPI Compliant System Drivers. Popular Driver Updates for Microsoft ACPI Compliant System. 8 & 7 How to Start in Safe Mode in Windows 10 How to Connect PS4 Controller Enable Adobe Flash on Chrome.

I'd like to communicate with an Embedded Controller device in a Notebook through I/O ports 62/66. When running on XP, the communication might collide with 'Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller' driver which does the same thing. Therefore, I’d like to know whether (and how) I can communicate with I/O ports 62/66 using this driver. In addition, any informative link about what this driver is doing and how, will be highly appreciated.

YT.YT.

1 Answer

As per my knowledge 62/66 is for key board controller. I need to test how EC will impact communicating with this ports if you already have a solution please post it here.

Microsoft Acpi-compliant Embedded Controller Driver Windows 10 T430 Download

Microsoft Acpi-compliant Embedded Controller Driver Windows 10 T430

Microsoft Acpi-compliant Embedded Controller Driver Windows 10 T430 Pro

Taryn

Microsoft Acpi-compliant Embedded Controller Driver Windows 10 T430 64

GallaGalla

Microsoft Acpi-compliant Embedded Controller Driver Windows 10 T430 Windows 7

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged controllerdriveracpi or ask your own question.